EXPANSION & SITE DESIGN
We have completed multiple years of planning and have identified the opportunity to improve water quality while creating wildlife habitats and new opportunities for education and public open spaces. The expansion of the Water Pollution Control Facility will meet Redmond’s growing needs through a constructed wetland system, the Redmond Wetlands Complex.
The overall site layout, architectural features, and public access areas will be designed to balance the natural landscape as much as possible while still being cost-effective.
The improvements will include:
- New Operations facilities
- Primary treatment provided with headworks screening
- Aerated lagoon system for secondary treatment
- Lined treatment wetlands for effluent polishing
- Unlined wetlands for effluent disposal